Epson L200 Driver Download FREE – To download the right driver, we present the free download of the Epson L200 printer driver. Many internet users often seek this type of printer to run their printers to connect or do work assignments. Epson L200 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
This time the Epson L200 printer is the main ingredient for our share drivers; you can get this Epson L200 printer driver for free by downloading a few links below; this free Epson L200 driver can be used on Windows and MAC operating systems, too.
- Read: Epson L220 Driver
This Epson L200 printer is one of Epson’s best-selling printers on the market; from the first time that a multifunction Epson printer came out with an original ink cartridge, this Epson L200 printer was launched together with the Epson L120 printer. The Epson L200 printer is also quite high; it can print at a print speed of 27 pages per minute for black and 15 pages per minute for color.
The Epson L200 printer is the first series launched in the Type L Series with instruction prefix 2, by having the ideal printer design and size with a high number of prints that can produce as many as 12,000 prints on all the ink used in the ink tube.
Epson claims this L-series printer can print up to 6,500 sheets on each color and 5,000 sheets on black ink. This economical printing is obtained from printer printing technology that uses a filter on the top of the tank to control and reduce waste and ink evaporation.
System requirements of Epson L200
- Win 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x – Mac OS X 10.10.x – Mac OS X 10.9.x – Mac OS X 10.8.x – Mac OS X 10.7.x – Mac OS X 10.6.x – Mac OS X 10.5.x – Mac OS X 10.4.x – Mac OS X 10.3.x – Mac OS X 10.2.x – Mac OS X 10.1.x – Mac OS X 10.x – Mac OS X 10.12.x – Mac OS X 10.13.x – Mac OS X 10.14.x – Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L200 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L200 Driver
Epson L200 Driver from Epson Website.