Epson L220 Scanner Driver – The Epson L220 printer is one of the printer brands made from Epson. In fact, you could say the Epson L220 is the latest breakthrough from the Epson printer where this printer is an upgrade from the Epson L210 printer. Epson L220 Scanner Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson L220 Scanner Review
Where on the L220 printer all of its features are made more modern and more multifunctional. One of the additional features is that it is equipped with a scan and copy feature. EPSON L220 is a type of inkjet printer that is equipped with an ink tube including and an ink tube that goes directly to the cartridge.
So that when filling the ink, the user only needs to pour the ink into the ink cartridge and then clear it, the ink will automatically flow to the cartridge.
Besides, this Epson printer is also equipped with economical ink usage. Estimates that in one refill the black ink can be used to print about 4000 sheets of pages. So that it is not too wasteful to use. In order to be more durable and print good results, then use the original or original printer ink type for the Epson L220.
Indeed, the price of the Epson L220 special ink is a little expensive, which is + 100 thousand. However, because this printer uses more efficient ink. So that the use of ink becomes more cost effective.
Epson L220 Scanner Driver – Another advantage of this one Epson printer is that the print process is faster than the previous version, namely the Epson L210 with a speed of only 6.0 / 3.0 ipm.
Plus the scan / copy feature has a one touch button on the front. For the printer design itself, it is not too big and more practical so that the placement of the printer can be anywhere and saves space.
For those of you who are looking for information about the Epson L220 printer, maybe a review of the Epson L220 Printer Specifications and the Latest 2019 Prices can help you in choosing the best all in one printer.
Advantages and Advantages of the Epson L220 Printer
Priced at 2 million, this Epson printer certainly has advantages and advantages that we need to know. The advantages of this one Epson printer are as follows.
- Has 3 functions in one printer (multifunction), namely print, scan and copy.
- The printer printing method is inkjet
- Supported paper sizes A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Half Letter, Folio
- Maximum resolution 5760 (horizontal) x 1440 (Vertical)
- Black and white print speeds reach 15 ppm
- Color print speed reaches approx 7.0 / 3.5 ipm
- Copy speed 12/6 cpm
- Scan resolution 600 × 1200 dpi
- Connectivity Support USB (standard)
- Support operating system windows xp / 7/8/10 and mac OSX
System Requirements of Epson L220 Scanner
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L220 Scanner Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L220 Scanner Driver
- Scanner Driver for Windows: download
- Scanner Driver for Mac: download
- Scanner Driver for Linux: download
Epson L220 Scanner from Epson Website.