Epson L360 Scanner Driver – When we work at home or in the office, everyone needs the same tool, a multifunction printer that is very good at its work. Whether it is when printing, scanning documents, or copying several or hundreds of documents. Epson L360 Scanner Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L360 Scanner Review
When this work comes, a printer with all these features is very much needed to pump the work to make it easier to work. Moreover, the price side and efficiency level are some of the factors that are very valuable when we are dealing with a tight budget. And apparently, Epson L360 has all the criteria you need for it, so it’s worth considering as an excellent co-worker.
Epson manufacturers are known as popular manufacturers because they deliver excellent quality, especially when it comes to printers. And the presence of Epson L360 is one proof that this manufacturer is very serious about bringing the best quality with a meaningful economic side.
Especially for those of you who have a limited budget but have perfectly calculated features. So, if you’re looking for a multifunction printer to complement all your work both at home and in the office, the Epson L360 is worth considering.
Epson L360 is designed for a fairly small room, so this printer doesn’t seem to be a problem if you have a simple room at home or in the office. It weighs about 4.4 Kg, 48 cm long, 14.5 cm high, and 30 cm wide with a fairly compact design. The design of this printer is quite compact. It will leave a significant trace for you to load this device comfortably anywhere, thus creating an ergonomic work environment.
Epson L360 Scanner Driver – When first faced with this printer, black color is presented as the basis of color, which seems to be the ideal color to be placed anywhere. You will see a scanner lid on the top hood cap that is quite simple without any buttons present because the buttons to run various commands are on the front side with 4 main buttons.
This is intended to simplify some of the buttons previously presented above, being moved forward for the efficiency level of users who want quick flexibility. For example, let’s say you place the printer on the right or left side; you don’t have to leave the seat to press the command button of this printer to run some document copy process or anything else.
System Requirements of Epson L360 Scanner
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L360 Scanner Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L360 Scanner Driver
- Scanner Driver for Windows: download
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Scanner Driver for Linux: download
Epson L360 Scanner from Epson Website.