Epson L380 Scanner Driver – Epson L380 is pretty small and elegantly designed. This printer doesn’t require a great deal of space, particularly when it’s not being used. Additionally, it offers an integrated scanner which will be useful in copying documents without connecting them to the computer system. Epson L380 Scanner Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L380 Scanner Review
The material that’s used for this printer is quite sturdy and great such as Epson EcoTank ET-3710. The ink tanks are put on the right side of the body, which make it easier to inspect the degrees and replenish the inks when needed.
The points that cannot be failed to remember from the Epson L380 Review is that it is publish quality. This printer has high quality publishing. The outcome of the publishing is clear and well detailed. Moreover, it has the ability to publish in picture quality.
Epson L380 also has a high-speed publishing. It has a publishing accelerate to 33ppm/ 15ppm for black and white document or 10ipm and 5ipm for color publishing. It can also publish 10 web pages of documents in a min. In 2 years, this printer can publish approximately 50 thousands of web pages. Additionally, this printer has 5760 x 1440 dpi for publishing and 600 x 1200 dpi for scanning.
When it comes to features this printer has a great deal of great features. It has a high yield which depends on 4500 for black and white and 7500 in color. Most significantly, it has a reduced operating cost which readies to conserve some money. Lastly, simply by one touch you could decide to copy, publish, or check.
The price point for this printer is peaceful on the pricey side. However, this printer appropriates for you men that prefer to publish in a huge number at an inexpensive.
From this Epson L380 Review, it can be said that this printer appropriates for you men that want to publish in large quantities with inexpensive. Additionally, this publish also has great publish quality and high-speed quality. The small and elegant design also can be an and also for this printer to attract its buyers.
System Requirements of Epson L380 Scanner
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L380 Scanner Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L380 Scanner Driver
- Scanner Driver for Windows: download
- Scanner Driver for Mac: download
- Support for Linux: download
Epson L380 Scanner from Epson Website.