Epson M2140 Driver FREE – PRINTS LIKE MONO LASERS, BUT WITH MORE CAPABILITIES. Effectiveness meets efficiency with the EcoTank monochrome M2140 printer. Powered by PrecisionCore technology, it provides fast publish rates at 20 ipm in laser-quality text. Conserve 50% in paper cost with auto-duplex abilities and containers that provide an extremely high-page yield of up to 6,000 pages1 each. Epson M2140 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson M2140 Review
Printers That Make You Save More!
It comes with a new, simpler design with an integrated ink tank due to its compact size and an innovative spill-free ink bottle. Epson wants to penetrate the market for entry-level users such as SMEs and small-scale offices with this innovation. Its M series printers are now known as the Ecotank monochrome printers.
Using nozzle technology, the resolution increases at 1200 x 2400 dpi and speeds over 20ipm. The multi-function EcoTank Monochrome series comes with auto-duplex printing and scan and copy functions.
Epson M2140 Driver – The EcoTank Monochrome series can outperform monochrome laser printers regarding the overall total cost of ownership and electricity consumption. With this M series printer, you can have 27 times lower power consumption and bring 27 times lower overall cost per print compared to other laser printers.
The Epson M2140 printer is a multifunction printer that not only performs its main function for printing but is also equipped with advanced scan/scan and copy/copy features combined with an attractive design for ease of printing. If a laser printer is still considered too expensive, my friend can choose this Epson M2140 to meet your printing needs.
With a minimalist design, you don’t need to be confused about placing this latest Epson printer; you can put it on your desk or in any corner of the room as you like, and it won’t take up much space. With a very compact ink tank design with a special mechanism, my friend will not fill fake ink on this printer, and the design is spill-proof and leak-proof.
Because the ink tank design is special, you will always fill it with original ink for sure. Using original ink will maintain the print head’s life and keep the printer’s work performance awake.
Epson M2140 Driver – This latest Epson printer has print speeds of up to 39/20ipm for simplex printing and up to 9.0ipm for duplex or two-sided printing. The printed page will appear in less than 6 seconds and for the duplex in less than 13 seconds.
Quality printer ink
This printer has ink equipped with Smudge-Proof (not easy to fade) and Water-Resistant (water repellent), so you don’t have to worry if the prints fade when exposed to water. This monochrome Epson printer uses original Epson type 005 ink.
One ink bottle can produce up to 2,000 pages for 005 ink which is Small in size. But my friend can replace it with the original Epson 005 ink with a high capacity capable of producing prints of up to 6,000 pages, all depending on your printing needs.
Scanner and Copy
This printer is equipped with a scanner feature of the Flatbed type / flat glass as a scanning tool, with a CIS sensor type (Scanner Technology), and has a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. The maximum scanner area is 21.6 x 29.7 cm and has a scan speed of up to 200dpi: 12 sec / 27 sec.
You don’t need to bother buying a very large copier; using the M2140, you can easily copy documents with the printer’s built-in copy feature. With a fairly high copy resolution, up to 600 x 600 dpi, and with a maximum copy size of A4 and Latter. More interestingly, this printer in one go can copy or copy documents up to a maximum of 99 copies. And can set to enlarge or reduce copies with a ratio of 25 – 400%.
Although the connectivity offered by this monochrome Epson printer is minimal, it is still easy to connect and use with a local USB 2.0 interface connection.
System Requirements of Epson M2140
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson M2140 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson M2140 Driver
- Mac OS: download
- Linux: download
Epson M2140 Driver from Epson Website.