Epson Stylus Photo T50 Driver – The Epson Stylus Photo T50 is a mid-priced inkjet printer that provides outstanding text documents and pictures. The Stylus Photo T50 is valued about the same point as Canon’s PIXMA MP550 and PIXMA MX350. But unlike those printers, the T50 isn’t a multifunction device. Epson Stylus Photo T50 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson Stylus Photo T50 Review
The lack of scanning and faxing abilities decreases its effectiveness in an office environment, and the lack of a visual user interface makes computer-free use difficult. However, when it comes to publishing pictures, the Epson Stylus Picture T50 performs considerably better than Canon’s jack-of-all-trades.
The Epson Stylus Picture T50 is an extremely simple printer to set up and install. A USB port and power outlet are all you will find on the back panel — no Ethernet link is offered. There are sadly no sd card ports to be found, neither exists a PictBridge port, so you must have a PC connected to publish with the Stylus Picture T50.
Configuration takes a couple of mins using the packed CD, which also sets up a collection of publishing and upkeep software. Consisted in the blend is Epson’s software for publishing straight into CDs when using tray accessory.
Paper tons from the upright back tray at the rear of the Epson Stylus Picture T50. Just 120 sheets of ordinary A4 paper can be packed, so you will need to replenish the paper often if you regularly publish lengthy documents.
The Epson Stylus Picture T50 prints at an average speed in a maximum quality setting. Producing A4 prints at Best Picture quality takes 5min 25sec typically, while 6x4in pictures is much faster at approximately 2min 15sec. Our test document includes black text and color charts published on approximately one web page, each 17.2sec in Standard quality. The text was clean with just a percentage of bleeding when publishing small personalities.
The Epson Stylus Picture T50 has a total of 6 ink tanks — signing up with the standard black, yellow, cyan, and magenta cartridges are light cyan and light magenta, enabling better rank in full-colour picture prints.
Substitute costs are high: high yield cartridges cost $27, so racking up 6 new ink tanks will set you back nearly the price of the Stylus Picture T50. At a yield of 540 web pages for black and 860 web pages for color, the ongoing cost of operating the Epson Stylus Picture T50 is 20.7c each web page, which is slightly less expensive compared to rivals.
Epson Stylus Photo T50 Driver – Picture publish quality is the Epson Stylus Picture T50’s ace card. It may not have many unique features, but when it comes to full-colour A4 publishing, we found the Stylus Picture T50 to be significantly better than the competitors.
Shiny and matte A4 prints are detailed with no noticeable blurriness or oversaturation. Blacks are happily deep, and we didn’t notice any banding in locations of complex rank. Reds and purples are slightly more vibrant than various other hues; this may be because of the double magenta and cyan tanks.
The Epson Stylus Picture T50 is great for its price when it comes to full-color picture prints. Both our 6x4in and A4 prints had great information and color precision. It performs approximately on the same level with similarly valued printers for text recreation and publishes speed. While it does not have scanning functions, PictBridge, and sd card ports, it excels when publishing detailed photo work.
System Requirements of Epson Stylus Photo T50
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson Stylus Photo T50 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson Stylus Photo T50 Driver
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Printer Driver for Linux: click here
Epson Stylus Photo T50 Driver from Epson Website.