HP Laserjet P1102w Driver – Among the current technologies to penetrate the printer market is cordless. A Wi-Fi link used to be consisted of just on a restricted variety of models in a range. After that, in the more expensive, premium items, it is currently progressively common. HP’s new, £100 LaserJet P1102w has cordless, complete with a switch to transform it on and off. HP Laserjet P1102w Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
HP Laserjet P1102w Review
This printer has very moderate measurements, mainly because it is input and output trays fold out just when needed. The 150-sheet input tray folds up below the front panel, and the paper quit moves bent on the front. Skillfully positioned over the main input tray is a 10-sheet priority feeder for envelopes or unique media uncommon in a device at this finish of the marketplace.
The output tray folds up out of the top panel, where it appearances a bit incongruous, and a small paper quit flips up to assist maintain output documents cool.
The top panel has a distinctive black inset, while the border is high-gloss black plastic, with a small control board down the left-hand side, consisting of signs for the cordless link, mistakes and power and 2 switches for cordless and job termination.
HP Laserjet P1102w Driver – Heaven cordless indicator goes off when the printer switches to rest setting, which is illogical, as the printer would not wake to publish if the link had not been still energetic. Most cordless printers leave their link light on, also when resting.
A small cut-out at the rear of the left-hand side panel takes a USB cable television, and a short-term USB link is necessary also if you intend to use the printer through Wi-Fi.
Raise the top cover, and you have access to the small, very discreet drum and printer toner cartridge, which ports down deep right into the bowels of the printer. This is an easy-to-fit consumable, ranked at 1,600 web pages and is the just consumable in the machine.
HP provides 32-bit and 64-bit scuba divers for Home windows XP, View and 7, and OS X from variation 10.4. There is also a Linux driver available for downloads. There is very little various other software.
HP prices the LaserJet Profesional P1102w at 18ppm, which is a reasonable speed for an individual printer. Our 5-page text publish took 27s, which is equivalent to a rate of 11.1ppm, but enhancing the web page matter to a 20-page document took the accelerate to 15.8ppm, which mores than 75 per cent of the ranked speed.
The 5-page text and video document published at 13.0ppm and a 15 x 10cm picture on an A4 sheet took simply 13 secs at the machine’s top resolution, called FastRes 1200. At the normal FastRes 600, it took simply 10 secs.
These rates are very sensible for an entry-level machine and contrast well with current Samsung models, such as the ML-2525 and ML-1915.
It is challenging to write anything initial about the publishing quality of the modern, monochrome printer, as almost all manufacturers have obtained the fundamentals sussed. Text at normal point dimensions, from 10 to 12 point, shows no artefact of any repercussion and is thick and black.
While retired printers (human) might have the ability to inform the distinction between this laser output and letterpress publish, there will be a little obvious distinction for most business users, and the quality is greater than adequate for interior records and published products targeted at the public.
Greyscale also publish very sensibly, with typically smooth greyscales available for all kinds of business video. Some colours mean very comparable tones of grey, which can be confusing, but generally, business graphs and charts appearance-wise and clean.
Also, picture pictures, never a mono laser’s favourite job, appearance reasonable and well detailed. While locations of skies show up a bit mottled, at the very least, they’re not protected in light and dark bands, as is often the situation with affordable laser engines. The degree of information in darker pictures of pictures is also better than average, with much less of the picture tends to black.
The single-piece drum and printer toner cartridge are available in simply one capacity. However, HP handles to greater than halve this by offering an initial cartridge great for simply 700 web pages.
We reckon it is legitimate to provide a brand-new machine with the lower 2 capabilities of consumable if both are available to buy and produce a unique, low-capacity cartridge to deliver with new printers strikes us as negative. Why should new customers not obtain the standard yield cartridge?
At the most affordable price we could find for the consumable, the web page cost appears at 3.6p each web page, consisting of 0.7p for paper. This isn’t especially great. Contrasting with both Samsung devices, you are looking at about 0.8p more on each web page with the LaserJet. It is not because the HP cartridge is new to the market, either; it is currently used in various other HP individual lasers.
System Requirements of HP Laserjet P1102w
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP x64.
- macOS 11.2, macOS 11.0, macOS 11.1, macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install HP Laserjet P1102w Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
HP Laserjet P1102w Driver
- HP LaserJet Pro P1100, P1560, P1600 Series Full Feature Software and Driver: download
- Install HP Easy Start (macOS 11.2, macOS 11.0, macOS 11.1): download
- Mac Printer Driver (macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14): download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: click here
HP Laserjet P1102w from Epson Website.