Ricoh DD 3334 Manual, Specs, and Reviews. Ricoh DD 3334 is one of the best copiers we’ve seen. This beauty pushes out a massive 135 pages a minute with a copy resolution of 300 x 400 dpi. We admit, the dots per inch may not be ideal, but if you’re looking to print high volumes in a short period of time, well, this copier is for you.
Ricoh DD 3334 Copier Specs
- 130 PPM
- Color or B & W.
- Print Resolution 300 × 400 DPI.
- Image Modes: Letter, Photo, Pencil, Tint.
- Size: Sheet/Book, 11.7 ″ x 17 ″.
- Supported Paper Weights 12.5 lb– 110 lb.
- Copy Prints in 33 Seconds.
- Paper Feed Capacity– 1,000 Sheets.
- Copier Weight: 152.1 lbs.
- Image Position: Vertical: +/- 10 mm (+/- 0.4 ″).
- Horizontal: +10 mm (0.4 ″).
- Master Roll Capacity: 260 masters per roll (based on “LG” drum).
- Special Features: Energy Saver Mode, A3 Paper Feed Mode, Fine Mode, Auto Shut-Off Mode, Retry Paper Feeding, Multiple Copy Mode (2-in-1), Economy Mode, Edge Erase, Memory (30) & Class (99) Mode, Skip Feed, User Codes (100 preset), Job Programs (9 ), Job Proofing, Security Mode.
- Low-Cost Duplication.
The Ricoh DD 3334 copy machine will cut your printing costs the first time you use it. Print tests, admissions forms, report cards, or whatever. Follow the easy step-by-step instructions on the Digital Duplicator’s LCD color control panel produce a wide range of master forms for copying and distribution to large groups in amazing speed.
The Ricoh DD 3334 protects your data in a big way. Restrict digital duplicator access to better protect your copier settings and information, and take advantage of the lock print features for your staff. Through the convenient use of passcodes for each employee you are able to verify users, administer access controls, and limit staff access to various features.
Ricoh DD 3334 Manual Download
We also provide you about the Ricoh DD 3334 Manual, its safe. use the link below to download: