Toshiba e-Studio2000AC Specs, Price, & Details. Today we reviewed the Toshiba e-Studio2000AC copy machine and hands down this is a great buy. It’s a multi-function office copier the prints 20 pages per minute in both color and monochrome. We found the Toshiba copier to be great for small work group solutions packed with cutting edge technology and evolved functionality. We especially like the 9 ″ color touch screen that comes with a browser already embedded for quick use.
The Toshiba eStudio 2000 AC offer limitless print reservations that will store multiple print jobs from users so employees can send jobs when needed. Our staff also favored the new feature allowing users to plug in a USB drive and print directly from it.
Toshiba e-Studio2000AC Copier Specs
- Prints 20 PPM B&W or Color
- Dual-Core Processor
- 600 dpi x 1,200 dpi
- 250 Gradiations
- Automatic Calibration
- Paper Volume Indicators
- Multi Station Printer Enabler
- 360GB Self Encrypting Drive
- FIPS 140-2 Validated SED
- RoHS Compliant
- Print on Envelopes
- Toner Yields 33,600 Copier
- Price Range: $4,950– $6,900.
There is also a e-BRIDGE color account tool that we tested which all users to create profile pages that adjust color output on various types of paper. The faxing function utilizes a 33.6 kbps modem with JBIG compression. It also includes both G3 and Super G3 compatibility, and as much as 100 pages of hard drive memory plus a second line fax.
- Heat up time 13 seconds.
- Holds 2,900 sheets of paper.
- Automatic Duplex A5R-A3, 65-163gsm.
- Toshiba e-Bridge Controller.
- Size 575 x 585 x 662 (W x D x H).
- Supported Systems: Windows 10/8/7/ Vista/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.11, Linux/Unix, Citrix, Novell NetWare (NDPS), SAP, AS/400.
Security and Accounting: Role Based Access, LDAP support, 1,000 department & 10,000 user codes, Card Reader2), Private print, Standard data encryption with Toshiba Secure HDD, Data Overwrite Enabler2), IP and MAC address filter, Port filter, Support of SSL and IPsec2) protocols, IEEE802.1 x support, IEEE2600.1 compliant2), Scan to Secure PDF.