Xerox PrimeLink C9065/C9070 Copier Review, Price, and Specs. Xerox is one of the most reputable printer manufacturers around today. They’re known for innovation, high-quality products, and ethical business.
Their newest line of business printing machines, the C9065 and C9070, are no different.
Copy, print, scan, fax, and email in 2400 x 2400 dpi maximum print resolution. Plus, you can choose from an astoundingly huge variety of finishing options for a professional job every time.
An excellent choice for non-profits, churches, and other small businesses, here’s what you can expect from a new Xerox PrimeLink C9065 or C9070.
The Xerox PrimeLink C9065/C9070 holds 3260 sheets of paper with a max capacity of 7260 sheets. Even better, these monster machines are capable of putting out 10,000 to 50,000 pages per month.
These powerful printers also feature:
- 65 ppm color (C9065).
- 70 ppm black (C9065).
- 70 ppm color (C9070).
- 75 ppm black (C9070).
Control everything from Xerox’s well-loved and user-friendly interface. You can use the in-screen applications for:.
- Choosing from 3 different basic finishers.
- Deciding on advanced finishers (booklet making, hole punching, and stapling).
Xerox PrimeLink C9065/C9070 Price
These models are so new, you still have to request a quote to see the price. Xerox markets the C9065 and C9070 as entry-level priced printers. That means these models should run you between $20,000 and $40,000.
The security features on the PrimeLink C9065 and C9070 are what you’ve come to expect from Xerox. Printers come with multiple security layers. :.
- Data encryption.
- Access management control.
- Overwrite capabilities.
The C9065/C9070 also features an audit log. Get access to secure print and scanning with password protection and delayed-release capabilities for secure printing every time.
- Additional color Fiery print server for even more professional-looking jobs ($ 6800).
- Optional High-Capacity Feeder and High Capacity Feeder Plus.
- Xerox Adaptive CMYK Plus Technology for expanded color capabilities.
Pros and Cons.
- Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) for consistent print quality.
- Perfect for small businesses.
- Professional color printing at an entry-level price.
- Not compact at 54.8 in x 62 in x 31 in.