Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Specs & Driver Downloads. The Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Copier drain 33 pages a minute and is an affordable solution for copy, email, fax, print, and scanning for small office needs.
This baby agrees with printing approximately 4,000 images a month and the quality past our vigorous testing. The WorkCentre 3335V DNI copier by Xerox yields a whopping 27% greater page yield compared to comparable alternative in the same price range.
Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Copier Specs
- Prints up to 33 PPM
- All-In-One Solution
- 600 x 600 dpi copy resolution
- 1.0 GHz Processing Speed
- Maximum Print Memory 1.5 GB
- Two-sided output
- Booklet Printing
- Prints From any USB Source
- Watermark Features Standard
- Fax Compression: JBIG, JPEG, MMR/MR/MH
- Max OUtput Capacity: 150 Sheets
- Device Management: Apple ® Bonjour, Email alerts, Xerox ® CentreWare ® Internet Services, Xerox ® CentreWare ® Web
- Security: 802.1 x, IP filtering, IPSec, Mac address filtering, SNMPv3, Secure HTTPS (SSL), Secure LDAP
The WorkCentre 3335 copy machine was created to increase office production with user friendly connectivity with reliable transformative features you can depend on.
Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Copier Features:
- Wireless, Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Print Mobile Friendly
- Easily Pair with Android Devices
With optional USB card readers, you can enhance your businesses safety and security and manage expenses by integrating with many popular pull print and authentication solutions. The WorkCentre 3335 Multi-function Copiers/Printer takes walk-up simplicity to a new and improved level, with a larger 4.3-inch color touchscreen interface that you ensure to love.
Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Driver downloads
DOWNLOAD – PS Driver – Xerox User Interface
DOWNLOAD – TWAIN/WIA Scan Driver Installer
DOWNLOAD – XPS Driver – Xerox User Interface