Konica Minolta Bizhub C360i Copier Review, Specs, and Price. Konica Minolta’s credibility for high-quality photography equipment extends into multi-function printers (MFP). Since the early 1970s, they’ve been in the copier business. Their longstanding history of imaging and copying equipment makes their MFPs some of the best for small to medium businesses.
With their new stable of Konica Minolta Bizhub C360i machines, the company combines that credibility and reputation with Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity. The smart technology they’ve introduced makes this array great for collaborative teams and companies.
This variety of MFPs features wide-ranging functionality, has an environmentally friendly edge, reasonable price points, and good printing speeds.
Read on to learn all about the features, costs, pros, cons, and more of the Konica Minolta Bizhub C360i array.
Bizhub C360i Copier Features
- 10.1 inch customizable touchscreen
- Mobile-phone-style interface for individual user customization
- Integrated with WorkPlace Hub
- 2 500-page paper trays
- Optional add-on larger-capacity paper trays available
- 50-sheet internal stapler
- Optional 2 and 3-hole punch
- Optional saddle-stitch booklet finisher
- Scanning function scans documents to email, USB, user box, FTP, SMB, URL, and WebDav
- Scans output to JPEG, TIFF, PDF, compact PDF, and XPS
- Fax functionality
- Optional Fiery IC-420 image controller
- Quad-core CPU
- 8GB memory
- Environmentally friendly toner
- Dispatcher Suite for print management and workflow automation
- the Dispatcher Paragon for increased productivity, flexibility, and lower costs
- Dispatcher Phoenix for document processing and cloud service connectivity
The Konica Minolta Bizhub C360i variation has a price point of between $11,002 and $15,907 depending on the exact model and options you choose.
- GDPR compliant
- ISO 15408 certified
- Optional security features include Bizhub SECURE, SECURE Platinum, SECURE Notifier App, and Bitdefender Antivirus
- Realtime virus scanning of sent and obtained documents available through optional Bitdefender Antivirus
- IoT connectivity means the Konica Minolta Bizhub C360i series can automate meter readings, service alerts, supply warnings, parts-life alerts, and firmware reports.
- Black printing speed is 25-36 pages per minute
- Color printing speed is 25-36 pages per minute
- C250i prints black at 25 ppm
- C300i prints black at 30 ppm
- C360i prints black at 36 ppm
- The flagship C360i has a first-time color page printing time of just 6.1 seconds
The Konica Minolta Bizhub C360i selection is an excellent MFP option because of the large customizable touchscreen, the available Bizhub SECURE service, and its flexible and user-friendly paper handling.
The slight downside of the Konica Minolta Bizhub C360i assortment is that the document feeders are optional only and you’ll possibly need to add them on.
They are also large and higher priced. For smaller businesses, they may take up too much room and the initial cost may be prohibitive.
Everything You Need In The Konica Minolta Bizhub C360i MFP
The Konica Minolta Bizhub C360i MFP variety has some great features, excellent security, good print speeds, and tons of optional add-ons. It is a little pricey for some smaller businesses and its size and weight can cause issues.
Overall, though, this stable of multi-function printers will handle the needs of most small and medium businesses.